Being a woman does not automatically make you classy. If you want to be treated like a princess, and date a gentleman, then you need to act like a lady… not a whore. The truth hurts sometimes, but we are only doing this because we care.
1) Are you appropriately dressed without revealing too much?
2) If he shows up on time, will you be ready?
3) Is your scent overpowering, or just subtle enough?
4) When getting into a car, did you enter sitting with your legs together?
5) Did you put your phone on silent?
1) Did you sit with your legs together, skirt pulled down, napkin on lap at the table?
2) Did you avoid re-applying make up at the table?
3) Did you order modestly from the menu?
4) Did you avoid overindulging yourself with food and alcohol?
5) Did you set down your fork or spoon between each bite?
1) Did you avoid cursing or talking dirty?
2) Did you direct an equal part of the conversation towards him?
3) Did you avoid looking at your cell phone?
4) Did you maintain eye contact during exchanges?
5) Did you contribute to the conversation?
1) Did you offer to split the bill?
2) Did you share your appreciation for the meal?
3) Did you let your date lead you?
1) Did you let him walk you to your door?
2) Did you thank him for the evening and hug/kiss him on the cheek?
3) Did you avoid being too forward?
4) If it was a miss, did you avoid leading him on?
Like these dating tips? Share them with your friends!
What are other classy ways to act like a lady on a date?
What’s the least classiest thing a woman can do on a date?